JXLW-800 Externally Fed Rotary Drum Screen
Externally Fed Rotary Drum Screen is designed for small and medium-sized wastewater treatment plants. It aims to screen the floating solid substances in the water. It is widely used in wastewater pretreatment and industrial screening. 30% to 60% of the organic and inorganic floating solid substances will be removed after filtering, significantly reducing the working load of the following process.
Two Types of Screens
Perforated Screens----provide a high capture rate of materials bigger than the perforation size.
Wedge Wire Screens----minimize the risk of clogging and maximizes permeability ratio with the V-shaped profile.
As speed regulating motor through a speed reducer drive reseau cylinder, sewage enters the tank through the inlet valve. It rises above the filtering waterline through the buffer box clapboard. The purified water enters into the bottom of the tube through the grid mesh slot and flows out. With this procedure, the grid mesh also has been cleaned at the same time. And during this time, the impurities and organic matters whose size is greater than the slot of the grid mesh is blocked and transferred into the other side of the grid mesh. Finally, the blocked impurities and organic matters are discharged by the unloader into the slag hopper.
1. Material: stainless steel, corrosion resistance, compact structure, and easy installation;
2. With the inverted trapezoidal section, the grid makes the slag not easy to jams mesh filters;
3. Adopted control motor, the externally fed rotary drum filter can maintain the best working condition according to the water flow;
4. Special flusher device can brush away a small amount of impurity on the surface of the grid mesh;
5. Compact structure, the smallest amount of space when the same amount of processing;
6. The drum surface is made of a molded grid and has excellent hydraulic characteristics.
Wastewater In The Paper Mill