Professional Pre-sale Service
- Filtration method and equipment recommendation.
- Free CAD or 3D drawing.
- Equipment can be customized.
Complete Service During Sales
- On-time delivery.
- Equipment inspection by photo or video.
- Secure and standard package.
- Installation assistance by a phone call or video.
- Free accessories for maintenance.
- Engineer sent to solve the onsite problem.
Screw Press Dewatering
Screw Press Dewatering is a common solid-liquid separation equipment for sludge discharge and effective environmental protection and pollution-free treatment. The water content after treatment can reach 70-80%. It is suitable for solids content range 0.5-5%. JX Filtration Screw Press Dewatering treatment capacity can reach 5-800kg/h (DS).
Structure & Working principle
The Screw Press Dewatering uses the principle of screw extrusion to realize the extrusion and dewatering of sludge through the strong squeezing pressure generated by the change of screw diameter and pitch, and the tiny gap between the moving ring and the fixed ring. It has the function of self-cleaning filter slot as well.
The thickness of our moving rings is 2.8mm. The screw is made of stainless steel 304, and the edge of the screw is sprayed with tungsten carbide with 0.3mm thickness which ensures the hardness of the screw.
- Screw press
- Dosing device (fully automatic/half automatic/manual)
- Dosing pump
- Sludge pump
- Screw conveyor
- Siemens or equivalent motor
- Schneider or equivalent control cabinet
- Free process drawing
- Free dimension drawing
- Free technical configuration
- Free installation instruction
If need help for model selection, please contact us immediately.