Professional Pre-sale Service
- Filtration method and equipment recommendation.
- Free CAD or 3D drawing.
- Equipment can be customized.
Complete Service During Sales
- On-time delivery.
- Equipment inspection by photo or video.
- Secure and standard package.
- Installation assistance by a phone call or video.
- Free accessories for maintenance.
- Engineer sent to solve the onsite problem.
Wedge Wire Water Intake Screen
Water intake screen is a T-type wedge wire screen mainly used to clean water extracted from the sea, rivers or lakes. Water passes through the water intake screen while debris remain in the water.
The cleaned water is to be used as cooling water for process water or industrial sites, power, raw water, desalination plants, drainage channels and irrigation offtakes
Water intake screen-Advantage
-With no moving parts, passive screens are reliable and easy to maintain.
-V-shaped surface wires enable minimal clogging and maximum water flow
- Reliable system for aquaculture protection
Water intake screen-Application
sea, rivers or lakes